Michael Jackson will sleep eternally in $25,000 gold casket made in Indiana

Michael Jackson will sleep eternally in $25,000 gold casket made in Indiana

When my time comes, I have this idea in my head that I want to take my eternal slumber in a plain pine coffin made by monks.

Pine's fine for me, but then I'm not Michael Jackson.

There's a lot of buzz about the casket Jackson will be laid to rest in.

It is, in fact, the same type of casket used to bury James Brown after the "Godfather of Soul" died on Christmas Day 2006. Jackson was photographed by the casket when he viewed Brown lying in state at the Apollo Theatre.

The casket is called the Promethean from the Batesville Casket Company in Ripley County, Indiana, a 120-year-old family business that's suddenly getting a lot of media attention for this special order.

The custom-made casket is made of solid bronze plated with 14-carat gold hand-polished to a mirror finish. The interior is lined with luxurious crushed velvet. Retail value: $25,000.


New source :

Michael Jackson will sleep eternally in $25,000 gold casket made in Indiana


0 comments: